4.2.14

Red Alert



Hey Hey!!! Just thought I had share these beauts, with the world!!! I absolutely feel in love when I saw these limited edition pair of Clarks, yes I said Clarks desert boots. From what I've seen they are collab that was done with The Beatles, reminiscent to their Sergeant Pepper outfits. With the fabric made for the jackets of the Royal Guard that stand outside Buckingham Palace.They have a real vintage 1960's rock and roll feel that I just thought my wardrobe wouldn't hurt by having this iconic piece of footwear in it.
It's the perfect striking piece to be wearing, I tried to keep my outfit as basic as possible, to really be able to show the full beauty of these timeless boots. I don't think the public of Oxordshire were really ready for these bad boys to be honest, ha!

WEARING:
Desert Boots: Clarks (Limited Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment