6.3.14

Threads!


Aloha peeps. I thought I'd make the most of the little bit of sun we had yesterday, by brightening up my look with this amazing Coco Chanel inspired Bolché jacket. It's a somewhat boxy jacket, with the shoulders portraying a bit of the 80's throwback era. The colours in itself allows it to be a transitional piece of its own.  

  • I teamed it with a nice burgundy polo top, just to break up & help lighten the navy additions to my outfit. But to be honest you can't hide that lush faux fur collar. Just putting this on totally transcends my outfit. From high street to Chić high street. 
  • Along with my Mums vintage M&S leather croc print cross body satchel. I outright had a soft spot for this classic tan accessories.
  • And, not forgetting these absolute beauts!!! I kinda feel just having these on I was expressing a bit of the 'Sports Luxe' vibe. I find these are not just for just for a streetwear look, but can be worn ever easily & well with different genres of fashion. These bad boys are defiantly one of my best buys for this year already!

WEARING
Boulché Jacket- Zara
Fax Fur Collar- Topshop
Polo Top- Ralph Lauren
Jeans- Tommy Hilfiger
Satchel- Vintage M&S
Trainers- Nike Air Hurauches
Watch: Michael Kors
Glasses: Rayban

1 comment:

  1. trainers paired with a smart look- always wins, you look good <3

    ReplyDelete