25.2.14

Check Me Out!!!

Photo Credit: David Nyanzi & Katie Leo

Howdy! So off the back of my last post. You would of seen pure check genius at the bottom of my page. Well I took that 1st initial thought & ran with it. I thought that the trousers are more suitable for me & my style. And, I would like to think that look works (?) Anyway enough of me going on. As you can see above this was my final look with & without heels.

WEARING:
Mongolian Fur Collar: eBay
Coat: Vintage Italian
Chain: H&M
Turtle Neck: Zara
2 Piece Set: Loving Youth Label
Heels: Tommy Hilfiger
Patent Shoes: Dolce & Gabbana
Socks: Topshop

P.S. A big thank you to the photographers, for being kind enough as to snap a picture of me.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! Just came across your blog big inspo. Starting off myself and mainly focus on designing as junior seamstress! Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. That means a lot! However, cliche, this sounds... stay true to yourself & what you like. Don't worry about impressing people, or trying to please them. And, once your doing it for the love of it. It'll sure in your posts. Cause blogging is lot of maintenance, way more that i realised tbh. Once, you can maintain consistency then in time you'll nail it. Let me know when you have it up & running. I'd love a read & no doubt I could learn 1 or 2 things too : D Follow me on Insta x

      Delete
  2. with the flats looks more fresh and effortless x

    ReplyDelete