4.2.14

Orange Crush!


I'm back at it again, with another garish pair of limited edition desert boots. And, you guessed it their from the one & only Clarks! I just broke these in at work, making sure that they were the only thing I was wearing to get the required attention.
So I wore all blue; head to ankle. Making sure I really did save the best till last with these orange burst of colour. To be honest I defiantly agree with my Ol'Mama who did say to before I purchased these 'Everyone needs to own  a pair of Desert Boots.' And, to be honest I couldn't agree with her more! They really are a must have that can carry you through season to season, year on year.
And, obviously not everyone is going to as outlandish as me, with the colours. And that's ok, get yourself a classic coloured pair of: black, brown, beige or blue. Rock them with skinny/mom jeans for now, in this crappy weather & when the heat finally hits co-ord them with some cute bleached shorts & a top of your choice.

WEARING:
Desert Boots: Clarks (Limited Edition) 

No comments:

Post a Comment