27.3.14

LFW Street Style


How late am I??? About 4/5 weeks I would say. But To be honest to pay homage to amazing fashion is timeless & to be honest I think these young, inspiring individuals above prove this, oh so well!

- Firstly, I had to snap a pic of that gorgeous 2 piece co-ord of a jacket & trousers. I loved how she wore it with some conviction & went with a modest blouse to allow the co-ord to really showcase itself in its perfect form. And, with the pop of red with the handbag shows that this young lady wasn't scared to add an element difference to her overall look. 7.5/10

- I thought that the presenter of the Trend catwalk show looked well put together. I liked the fact that her look seemed quite relaxed will remaining to stay true to what she liked & was comfortable in. It was refreshing to not see a presenter go OTT just because their on a catwalk. I think they forget that their not in fact the model. I loved the mix of textures & print in her look. Snakeskin was defiantly the focus of the her ensemble, with a smart clash in the heels & the skirt, but it works! And, the lax look with the 2 tone jumper. 7/10

- And, lastly my FAVOURITE look of LFW, that I personally saw & snapped myself. This chic was dynamite! She killed it head-toe. Her look was completely flawless...from her matching rouge hair & lips. To her vintage pearl earrings & necklace. She pieced it with a mesh fashion jersey, but maintaing a classy feel with layering a top underneath it. She braced the cold with a sharp camel coloured blazer. Worn fashionably off the shoulder, allowing her outfit to do all the talking. She played it smart with keeping her trousers plain because she knew that she wanted her accessories to be the focal point to everyone. And, they were! Whether it was the vintage Chanel velvet quilted briefase or the Celine gold plated Oxford brogues. To be honest my eyes didn't know where to look when I saw her. Because she had everything going on but in the best way possible. With an effortless & fluent feel to her look. 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment