4.3.14

Go Banana's!!























Im not even gonna lie...I've never thought I would own/wear a denim pinafore dress. I know shock! But for me I just didn't see the necessity to have one in my wardrobe at the time. But I thought for a £5 it would be rude not to experiment with this o'so key piece.
As you can see I've layered the heck out of my look.  With a turtle neck crop top, pinafore & my epic banana print denim jacket, beanie, tights & socks!

I managed to mix a bit of newness with some wardrobe keepers to create a comfortable, yet I think an effortless look. While still managing to pack a bit of print punch with the excentric denim number at an all round bargain price of just under £70 for the lot!!!

WEARING:
Banana Jacket: Topshop Moto Range
Denim Pinafore Dress: Primark
Black Turtle Neck: Primark
Boots: Dr Martens
Beanie: Urban Outfitters
Tights & Socks: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment