13.7.14

My 1st So_Fraiche Project






Wow...that was a quick turn around. From writing features on the latest kicks to being in the So_Friache video. This was my first time meeting 'the rest of the gang' so to speak. It was a fun/nervy experience for me because I used to being behind the camera rather than the one who's got the lens pointing at them. 
The day was all about chilling & just having a good time with fellow fashion, especially kick lovers. And, anyone who would dare put the So_Fraiche mascot head on (not me.)

With, the weather being a bit shaky, I wouldn't to wear something that was 'cool' but super comfortable. And, I thought what better to finally christian my ASOS leather dungaree's. Making sure that I kept my normal signature of teaming a pair of kicks with it & nothing looked fresher than the AJ 11's. Without forgetting to add a pop of what I can't do without.....colour!!! And, I do love to bring a piece of vintage to my outfit & of course that had to be done with an angora bucket hat...HA!!!

I can't wait till the official release of the promo video is out. Mainly, cause I want clarification that I was actually talked into climbing & then posing on a buildings rooftop...sketchy as anything!
But, check out So_Fraiche's Instagram, for the sneak peek of the video & have a glimpse into how much fun we all had on this feature. 

WEARING:
Dugarees- ASOS
Top-Primark
Jacket- Missy Elliott x Adidas
Trainers: AJ Concord Low 11's
Rucksack: Topman
Hat: Mums vintage hat


No comments:

Post a Comment