1.11.14

I'm Back!!!


It's been regrettably almost 4 months since I last wrote a post on my blog. Ultimately blogging is something that I need take time out for to ensure that I'm uploading content & keeping it current. Cause I upload enough pictures on Instagram about so many different things that I have going on, etc & I want to say more but can't always say it all on there. So if I wanna walk that ladder to the top I need to 'remain myself & be more consistent.' Cause there's so many cats out here who claim their 'bloggers, stylists' & the rest of it. That I don't want to be the minority, I want to be the majority of people who create their own destiny. So watch the space & my Instagram account Instagram Person with folded handsVictory handPerson raising both hands in celebration NEW THINGS EVOLVING #NoteToMyself #work #fashion #writer #blogger #stylist #stylishtix  Smiling Face with Halo Rant over Warning sign


No comments:

Post a Comment