4.3.14

Its Turtely About That Tartan!


Im carrying this winter vibe through to March. Sorry folks but reality of it is that its still nippy outside. And, I'm all about putting my fist up to the sky in annoyance, so I thought what better way to pay homage to the crappy Brit weather than to wear this gorgeous ensemble. 

Of course this timeless jacket had to make an appearance asap (after its near miss at LFW.) And, what better way to show it off other than wearing these complementary colours. I was all about wearing the turtle neck not only for warmth but also I wanted to highlight the jacket's deep V-neck line & I thought wearing a light shade would do this perfectly.

For those who check out my post know that I'm an extremist when it comes to the gold accessories & this outfit is no different. This time I have used my shoes as the attraction point of my look & to be honest I think it puts the sophisticated finish to the whole look. 

This is defiantly one of my favourite/comfiest looks so far for the year! 

WEARING:
Tartan Jacket: Tommy Hilifger
Turtle Neck: Tommy Hilfiger
Velvet Slippers: Church's
Watch: Michael Kors
Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger
Belt: M&S

P.S I hope after looking/reading this post you can understand the poorly chosen play on words for this post title, that was an epic fail! 

No comments:

Post a Comment