25.2.14

Would You Rather?!?

Rewind 2 weeks ago & you would of seen me pull out all my hair (what little I have of it left, anyways) because it was almost that time of year again...LFW!!!

All I could think was "Put your best print forward Mell & OWN IT!!!" That was my very own mantra for the run up to LFW.

I knew whatever I was going to finally decide to wear it had to be; comfortable, awe-inspiring & most importantly me! To be honest I had already decided that what ever direction this outfit was going Tartan/Check was going to be the main focus. 
Coat: Tommy Hilfiger
I brought this exclusive navy/green tartan woollen coat a few weeks prior to me even deciding I was going to LFW.

From this 1 item I thought that my new leather top (below) would suit well under the coat. This would add another element of texture as well as layering up in chilly London Town.
                        Top: Topshop

I never even gave myself the chance to find a tapered trouser choice to bring the outfit to life. This is literally up to the point I got before I fell in love & went to print heaven with.........THIS!!!
2 Piece Set: Loving Youth Label

No comments:

Post a Comment