10.2.14

Cool Runnings

Surprised much?! I copped these limited edition Nike Air Huarache in 'cool grey' back in Dec. Wasn't overly to keen wear them out, I'm not gonna lie! I didn't want to mess these bad boys up. I was skipping past ever single puddle that was in my close proximity, just to not get a spec of dirt on them.

I thought I'd team them up with a colbolt blue jean, to get a nice frosty look. With a matching long sleeve crop top to match the trainers, to really draw out the blue & make it a centre piece of my outfit. I would like to this is a simple, yet affective choice I've chosen. For me I really do believe that "shoes make an outfit" & for me these are normally the first thing I pick out before anything else.


WEARING:
Jeans: Topshop
Trainers: Nike Air Huarache From Offspring
Long Sleeve Crop: Primark
Belt: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment