16.2.14

Starburst


                                                                  Jacket: Zara
                                                              Skirt: Asos (here)

I don't even know what to say, to explain exactly how much I've fallen in love with this AMAZING jacket! This has defiantly shot right to my no #1wishlist.
This to me isn't just a 'summer' coat but also a transitional piece that'll see me into AW14 too. With it being the funky fabric of Trafaluc. The material isn't fitted nor tapered. So it can easily be worn by adding layers underneath because it's got a real oversized feel too it.  
This will defiantly have to be purchased ASAP!!! Before everyone gets their mits on it! I've noticed that yellow is a major colour for this coming season, so with that in mind...I decided to be naughty & I ordered this gorgeous kilt; from Asos. That I managed to snap up for a bargain price of £15!!! 
I can't wait to wear this co-ord, as soon as my little size 8 body can get into it. All I need now is somewhere, to wear it to.  Annoyingly I'm only going to LFW for one day only, so I can't even whip this little number out.

No comments:

Post a Comment