13.3.14

Bringing Summer Back


I know this is premature of me...to be in my floral print jeans. But, gosh I'm begging for this sun to make a decent appearance, so I can show my gangly legs!
But, anyways I thought I'd rock some major print in this look. I chose to keep all my other items of clothing simply by just having it as a plain colour block. And, to be honest I'm a fiend for colour coordination, so I wanted to lighten my outfit by throwing on a nice muggy green vest top. To really draw out the green shadowing on the leaves of the jeans. Not forgetting my classic vintage leather croc belt along with my matching satchel (not pictured.) 
For the peeps that check my blog or Instagram know that I'm a fool for gold accessories & this doesn't stop at my jewellery, but clearly down to my belt too! 
And, last but not least the comfiest trainers aka slippers I own, my trusty Nike's. Lately, in my dark days of wearing black these sidekicks can't do any wrong in my eyes! I find that it puts that Sports Luxe finish that I have been whole heartidly embracing lately. I love though I'm depicting one trend ankles up & then another below, its plain sporty ;-D

WEARING
Leather Jacket- Oasis
Tank Top- French Connection
Jeans- Zara
Belt- Vintage
Trainers- Nike Presto's

No comments:

Post a Comment