16.3.14

ParkLife


Don't even ask me what it is with me & navy blue! For me it's such a fun & easy colour to wear because as you can see I can't help but fully colour coordinating my outfit: head-toe. 
Defiantly, for me last season blue was my new black. I found that I was buying blue coats, topping up on my denim collection with all different shades of blue, even down to my accessories I was investing on blue coloured items. Sad I know! 
To me this outfit is something easy that I'm able to throw on with little thought mainly because I'm comfy as heck! And, thats so important to me.
I thought I would wear dark brown accessories with the tortoise shell glasses & croc leather satchel. Little features like this piece together the look simply by putting a subtle colour alongside the navy. 
And, I thought I'd wear the Reebok's for; comfort, look & the fact that I hadn't worn them for a fair while & as of late they have been coming back into their own. With, the current catch-on's of 1990's fashion looks the Reebok Classic's are being worn in such varied ways. Whether street styled or papped on a catwalk they can be worn by all!


                                                Above & Below (left) Snaps from Ashish Show'13

                                                                                          Sports Luxe Street Style                                                   
WEARING
Polo Top- Raplh Lauren
Jeans- Tommy Hilfiger
Trainers- Reebok Classic High Top
Glasses- Furla
Satchel- Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment