9.3.14

Primark SS14 Wishlist




Its monochrome & pastels mania...it looks like for the coming season. And, my o'my have Primark got it so right!!!
For me you really can't beat that bold partnership that is black & white to really do wonders for your outfit. To me it echoes sheer effortless & shouts sophisticated on another level. I always find its best to use the black & white colour form as what you could say is your 'base coat' & build your other colour choices around it.

Seen below as Iggy Azalea dons a multicoloured head band along with a lush Givenchy 'Blue Antigona Colourblock Bag', as her statement pieces to her outfit.


                                                        Celeb: Iggy Azalea
     
Those sandals actually come in 3 different colour ways: black, white & metallic. All of which would look fab worn with cute denim shorts or with rolled up Mom jeans.
And, as for all those bits of pastel goodness. They look like their ready to hit the runway & the beach, in the same stock package.
It seems that Primark could actually do wonders for your look nowadays, thankfully!!! And, I know I will be making the most of their fairly priced limited edition range hitting down in the coming months. So be sure to grab those spring summer bits & bobs, while stocks last.

No comments:

Post a Comment