9.3.14

Shopping Finds...

I went shopping last week & I found some really fierce pieces, for this coming season.

  • I found myself in Versace, looking through the rails at their navy blue section & was immediately drown to these retro 90's jeans. With watercolour pain effects all over, they would look killer with a pair of yellow court shoes....oh a girl can dream! : P
  • I spotted a 'me' orange satchel. I tell no lie I had to be prised away from it. And, it didn't just stop with this 1 to die for colour, but several: green, yellow & purple. It wasn't the steal of a buy I was looking for though at £200. So I'll remain to keep a close eye on this precious leathered item.
  • Pearls anyone?! Thats what drew me to this chic Diane Van Furstenberg navy blue jacket, with an open front. The amount of this I could team this wardrobe keep, is a joke! But for my bank balances sake I didn't cave in & purchase a nearly £500 jacket. Thats completely unjustifiable. If this ever hits a reasonable sale price, then maybe we'll talk. Until then it can carry on catching breeze from the front door.
  • And, lastly I popped into Marni & noticed these on point flat clutches in once again pastel tones. If I'm being honest I'm more a lover of super bright clutches or outlandish ones, like....

Is it just me or do you get that speechless vibe when you look at this picture??? However, DIY this bag is, I still can't help but loving it.

I just thought I'd share some of my shopping finds with you lovely people. I know I love having a nose at other peoples wants & wishes.....next up my SS14 wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment