20.4.14

Co-Ords





Did I go a bit co-ord mad? Nah....I can't get enough of my colour matching, I'm not even gonna lie. I absolutely love this look probably cause it was so last minute or the fact that I'm in a dress. Cause it has been awhile : ) I was just looking to wear something casual but chi ć, with a funky twist. And, I thought what better than my gorg yellow clutch for an added pop of colour, against the loud printed dress & a subtle leather jacket.  And, not forgetting my garish desert boots for one final kick! This is one of those looks that is perfect for both going shopping in the day & a quick heel change & I'm ready to hit a swanky wine bar. I done this formation of this look the day before, with & my white Zara clutch bag (not pictured)
WEARING:
Dress: Topshop
Jacket: Oasis
Clutch: Zara
Boots: Clarks
Watch: Michael Kors
Socks: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment