15.4.14

Whoops I Done It Again! #sorrynotsorry

Exhibit A- Once again I'm captivated by the lares of Zara & this time to my surprise it was something other than a clutch bag or a blazer. I walked onto this gorgeous 2 piece (I know, it looks like a dress right?!) But, nope! Its a mermaid 3/4 length effect sleeve top & matching pencil skirt. Co-ord is not even the word for this outfit...I'm thinking more perfection with a capital 'p.' I love the fact that I'm able to create other looks from 2 key wardrobe pieces both dressy & smart. And, they'll forever be timeless because the fact that their monochrome.
For, me I'm planning on wearing this with my (yet broken into) studded heeled sandals & yes you guessed it 1 of my Zara clutches. It'll probably be the yellow just to add a flare of colour into my outfit. 
But pictures will all be uploaded this weekend, so all will be revealed then : ) 
Exhibit B- Not forgetting this mesmerising piece of perfection & yes cucumbers are that to do right about now after seeing these trousers. I literally, fumbled across these mid try on session. But, I am so glad I saw them & thanks to my Mum she talked me into buying them along with 2 other items.
But, this pair of trousers are going to be absolute summer killers!!!
Worn with pretty much half of my wardrobe that consists of black, white & green. I will defiantly be mixing textures up when styling these. So whether its going to be a leather top, suede shoes, crocodile leather accessories. The list for me is truly endless!

Exhibit A & B- Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment