15.4.14

I'm Clutching That Yellow!





I couldn't of let this gem pass me by...hell no! I simply walked into my local Zara branch for a quick recap of what I saw in there the week before. Only, to  be greeted by the only yellow clutch left in the building. I pounced on it as it was the last one on earth. Because, I'm not going to lie I would of fought tooth & nail for this. Just like I did its white sister form also.
Once, again Zara are coming up top form amongst high street retailers, by far!
For £19.99 this accessory looks so chić in every sense of the word. Whether worn as that key highlight piece on an all black outfit or my personal fave wearing it with an eclectic mix of various colours, while allowing it to still be shown off.
This is one accessory that I'm really looking forward to styling...so stay tuned peeps!

P.S Be sure to grab this bright yellow or the cobalt blue colour option (see below)




2 comments:

  1. love all three colours of this clutch <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Jen!!! These bags are way to addictive x

      Delete