15.4.14

Tropicana!!!


I turnt up high on the colour chart, haha. Summers almost here I would like to think, so I thought why not depict that in summer inspirited outfit. 
And, the best I could come up with in a hurry was 2 solid colour options of orange & blue. With a highlight of white & a loud burst of print via my top.
For those who know what I'm like; trainers were always going to be my front runners. Especially, because I was traipsing up & down Oxford Street, it was a complete no brainer. I did in fact team it with my white Zara clutch (picture not included, sorry) but there was logic behind this look, surprisingly. 
I was absolutely dying to get sunlight on my newly brought beauty of a suede jacket. I wanted to make sure that it was noticeable (obviously) without being extremely OTT. So, wearing the blue & white caused a muted subtlety against the bright orange tone. 
My top selection was purely because I wanted a longer length, that I had the choice of leaving it loose or tucked in. Because to me something as simple as that completely changes the shape of your outfit, odd I know! Lol. 
And, the belt was just a given considering I was wearing predominately blue. 

WEARING:
Jacket: Tommy Hilfiger
Top: French Connection
Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger
Trainers: Nike Air Free Huarache
Faux Fur Collar: Topshop
Belt: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment