28.5.14

Birthday Outings




Im not even one to blow my own gold trumpet. But this look is my favourite look to date for this year. My best work yet I would have to say, hands down! I love the printed trousers simply put with solid coloured items. Because I really wanted the trousers to stand on their own & to be honest they could of done that miles off looking at them : ) 
I ended changing my top option from a crop top to in the end a gorgeous pussy bow chiffon shirt. Simply, because I knew I was eventually going to take that all white jacket & wanted to complete comfortable pigging out on exquisite buffet food & the crop top wouldn't of allowed me to wear that freely. 
Piecing everything off with a small hand companion in a form of 'clutch' if you can call it that. Matching it with several different jewellery options. Making sure not to over clutter or complicate my outfit. 

WEARING:
Jacket- Tommy Hilfiger
Trousers- Zara
Crop Top- Topshop
Blouse- French Connection
Heels- JustFab
Clutch- Michael Kors
Watch- Michael Kors
Nail Polish- Avon 

No comments:

Post a Comment