28.5.14

Air Jordan Concord Low 11's



I made sure to treat myself with this timeless number Air Jordan Concord Low 11's. I had to fight for these sneakers by far the hardest to date than anything I've purchased before. I ended up on Footlocker website for an insane 4+ hours, while their website crashed consistently. No amount to customer service helped me either, they just infuriated me more. And, then finally I had a break on website that released the trainers a fair few hours later than their original 8am launch time. Oh, what a relief that was for my pain forsaken family & all those trainer retailers.


I finally broke the newbie seal on these beauts & ventured out in them. Im not gonna kid you they do take a little getting used to in terms of comfort. Because, let me tell you they don't feel like your walking in your slippers. Their quite a hard formed sneaker. But, to be honest I'm sucking any pain I have endured because these kicks are killer must have within the shoe game for this year. So from that standpoint I'm a happy bunny! : D 


No comments:

Post a Comment