28.5.14

Distressed Double Denim







Stop me if you can?!? Triple D's it seems to be these days with me. I can't seem to get enough of it. I defiantly don't care about that judgement that denim can't be worn with one another & especially not if its a different tone. Well, thats absolute rubbish! I've been clashing my colours for so many years now, its almost like now I pull opposite denim on purpose subconsciously.
So, with that in mind. I went on a hunt for jeans that 1. fit me & 2. were versatile amongst my wardrobe. And, luckily I managed to buy some straight off the hanger without even trying them on for a bargain price of £23 for the pair...happy times!
I wanted to make the most of the small glimpse of the sun we had. So I rocked the double d's with my black heeled sandals, leopard clutch & vintage scarf. And, then when it got a bit chilly I through on my Mum's vintage Italian camel coat.

WEARING:
Jeans- Primark
Sandals- Primark
Shirt- Tommy Hilfiger
Scarf- Vintage
Clutch- ?
Watch- Casio
Nail Polish- Avon

No comments:

Post a Comment