28.5.14

Spring/Summer Wishlist

Timberlands: Aside from the classic pairs, I'm on a major hunt for these all white & also all black pair. I honestly, think that this only going to be possible with a visit to the States. I've given up on England : ( These would look so fresh with my ever so popular denim look or an all black look, with these Tim's are the piece de resistance, as they say.

Adidas Co-Ord: To be honest this set speaks for itself...........see!!! This is a lush piece to have for the festival season. I would love to team this with a white pair of JuJu jelly shoes, with a green pair of HUF socks & a bright coloured bumbag. With this look I'd be truly sorted for Wireless! I suppose a girl can dream, cause from some recent research this number is out of buyable reach. There are alternatives though, if you wouldn't getting this 2 piece.

Calvin's: Nothings sexier to me then a chick in CK's. And, I'd be wearing these the right way, with a pair of Levi's or Tommy Hilfiger throwback jeans/shorts. With a shirt option to have to tie around the waist & what better than having those flawless white Tim's to really finish of that 90's outfit.

Jewellery: I stumbled across this jewellery brands Insta & fell in love with the above piece. In which I have since have no memory of the brand name. Because, I know that they had this ring in 3 other options of: silver,  rose gold & platinum. I would love one of these for each finger. But, who am I kidding they would have to be all gold though.

No comments:

Post a Comment