28.5.14

PAUSE Pop Up Party










I was lucky enough a few weeks back to be invited to PAUSE Magazine's Pop Up Party in Camden, London. And, wow! What event the magazine founder Johnson threw, he completely pulled all the stops out for event. From the cute little goodies bags, live music sessions, a few celeb appearances, some exclusive clothing company & most important an opportunity to network, perfect!!! 

I wanted to dress smart but comfortable at the same time. And, thankfully I didn't go feeling overdressed nor under, which is always relieving! The skirt & jacket element allowed my look to have a more of designer finish. With the clutch being the colour highlight in my outfit, with that burst of that citrus yellow. 

WEARING

Jacket- Oasis
T-shirt- Malmo London
Skirt- Versace
Trainers- Nike 
Socks- Nike
Clutch- Zara
Collar- Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment